Latest gadget Products Apple iPhone 4s in the gadget market increasingly crowded world. One of the newest services is iMessage. If you do not know what and how iMessage is, let’s follow the following article. Mygetinfo.com will peeling about of What iMessage is and of the features in it. Will be discussed in this article also some other functions of iMessage.
Sidelines of the announcement of the iPhone 4S and update IOS 5, Apple introduced a new service, named iMessage. This feature itself has a lot iMessage awaited by most users of the iPhone and the iPad.
What is iMessage?
Although one of the excellent features, but many users who do not know in detail what it iMessage.
In particular, iMessage not vary much with the BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) belonging to the rim, because it is an instant messaging feature is exclusively for users of iPhone, iPod Touch and the iPad.
iMessage can actually support since IOS version 4, but when it forms limited only to send text messages only. Since Apple introduced the latest upgrade, IOS 5, now iMessage can already exchanging photos, videos, and other applications.
How to download?
Having iMessage on your device is easy, here’s how;
– Make sure you download the update IOS 5, in order to maximize the service on this feature
– After that you can search iMessage in the iTunes Store, then immediately install it.
What are the features in iMessage and how to activate it?
Once users download iMessage use, you are required to activate with a few settings screen,
– Select ‘On’ to the ‘Send Read Receipts’. which serves to activate all incoming notifications. Enabling this feature, you can see if the message sent has been read or not by the receiver of the message. When this feature is turned off (Off), you just send a message without notification.
– Features ‘Send as SMS’, function when the other person’s account is not turned on, so you can turn it into a regular SMS function.
– Received At, is an option to configure your e-mail address as apple ID, or other email to receive incoming messages.
– To manage your e-mail address to iMessage, you will need to enter your Apple ID, followed by e-mail address that you want to use. Email will be verified by Apple and will be added as iMessage. So, when the email is activated, the other party will identify you as a user iMessage email-enabled or not.
– If you want to have some emails that will be designated as the recipient iMessage, add them to press the Add another Email. This function is very useful for mengkelompokkan and received email messages as you wish.
Example, an email is given to families with relationship will be different, although still on a single account iMessage.
– Be sure also to enable the feature ‘Caller ID’, to receive calls when connected with fellow users iMessage. But this feature does not apply to the iPod Touch and the iPad.
Several other functions in iMessage,
*) Subject Field: This option will display the subject and content such as sending email. There will be two lines for the subject and content while sending iMessage.
*) Character Count: Do you really need it? It’s just like the SMS limit of 160 characters per SMS. I prefer to turn it off unless the operator I began to fill iMessage per character.
*) Show preview: you will see a preview of the content when you have new iMessage if you enable this option.
*) Repeart alert: Same as SMS tones, will be repeated two times by default. Configure how much repetition you want to get when a new notification appear iMessage.
That’s a little about What iMessage is and of the features in it. iMessage equipped with features and functions to pull, making the presence of apple 4s increasingly cool and much in demand. In addition to benefits of the features and functions, i Phone 4s it also has some disadvantages. For more details you can see in the article “Complaints About iPhone 4s” in infodari.com.